Sunday, June 1, 2008

20 Things I'll (probably) Never Say

1. Don't you just love that Angelina Jolie?

2. This 4 doesn't fit. Maybe I should try the 2.

3. I'd love to play Star Wars with you.

4. Would you like fries with that?

5. I'd rather be fishing.

6. I wish you could sit with me in big church every Sunday.

7. Sports Center. Yes!

8. Hillary '08!!

9. Hillary '12!!

10. Can we watch Barney just one more time, pleeeeease?

11. Let's skip the hugs and kisses and just go straight to the part where I give you the candy/car keys/tuition.

12. Wanna fingerpaint?

13. Can't we go out just once without having to stop at Cold Stone Creamery?

14. I wish those LOST writers would just kill Jack off.

15. No naps today!!!

16. I'll weed the green beans just as soon as I finish pruning the rose bushes.

17. How do you like my new tatoo?

18. Nurse, scalpel please.

19. What key would you like me to sing that in?

20. Go Cubs!

No comments: