Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baking Fun

Well, we finally did it.

The kids have been begging to make homemade soft pretzels ever since I showed them the pictures online (from one of the blogs I read but can't remember right now, sorry, loved the recipe though).

I promised them we'd give it a try this summer.

Well, it's been summer for a while now so I had to keep my word.




I love cooking...but making yeast breads with an 8 year old and a 4 year old boy isn't always the most fun.

We ended up having a great time though and the pretzels were delicious. Success!!

Yes, this is Ryker's best smile right now. He is going through and awkward smile stage. Ugh!

4 comments:

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Oh those look yummy, you should share the receipe!

Anonymous said...

oh looks like such fun. I think I'll try this!! what a cheap snack too!

yoshi3329 said...

yummy can you share the recipe?

http://adlynmorrison.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious!!!