Thursday, March 19, 2009

Swagbucks

Would you like to earn free Amazon.com, Starbucks, or restaurant gift cards?

Me too. What a co-ink-i-dink.

I signed up for Swagbucks.com. Everytime I use their search engine I earn swagbucks. I can then redeem these for various prizes. It's that simple.

AND.......if you sign up for Swagbucks too I earn points everytime you do. Wouldn't that be great?

You can check it out and read all about how it works here.

It is super easy to use. You just search through their site instead of Gooogle or Yahoo or whatever. The search engine is powered by Google so you get the same content that you would with a normal Google search anyway. You can even download the toolbar so it makes it even easier....that's what I did.

If you are interested in signing up go here.*

*This is a referral link so you will be signing up under me and we both win!!!

No comments: