Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Picture Perfect

I need to get a new passport before my trip to Mexico this summer. My old one has expired and is in my maiden name anyway. So I needed 2 indentical 2 x 2 pictures in which my head is no less than 1 inch and no more than 1 3/8 inches from my chin to the top of my head, including hair. I asked Brian to help me take the pictures. He wanted me to smile but most passports I see have sombre faces on them. I told him I was going for the serious approach. Here is what happened.

Take one:

Take two:
Takes three - six:
Take seven:
Take eight:

After throwing a few TurboKick moves his way and threatening to set the timer on the camera and replace him altogether we finally came up with this hideous masterpiece,

which, by the way, could not be used for my passport because my head was too big and my face was too red. So there goes another 30 minutes of my life.

No comments: