Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Feel the Need...The Need for Speed

Hooray for DSL! We now have high speed internet and it is unbelievable. I dont' know how we ever lived without it for so long. We can download pictures and videos like nobody's business now. I even watched 3 episodes of the Celebrity Apprentice on-line since they air at the same time as LOST on tv. Who would have believed it possible just a few weeks ago when a minor pop-up ad graphic at the top of my screen would have fried my little dial-up's brain? And the best part....It's actually cheaper than our old dial-up service!!!! I knew it was a big deal when one night before bed both boys gave thanks for " new, fast internet" in their prayers.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hooray! Speaking of technology, my cell phone batt. died the other day on our call, not just a dead spot, that's why there wasn't a return call. I forgot to ask you about the Easter program coming up?? Did you get it all written out?