Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Apples, Apples, Everywhere


If you are looking for a way to use some of those delicious apples you've picked up at the orchard have I got a recipe for you! It is kind of a cross between a cheesecake and an apple pie with a crumb topping.


My friend Phyllis made this dish for a cooking contest. She let us try a sample and we all thought it was a sure fire winner....but the judges didn't agree. However, it is still one of the best apple desserts I've ever had.


It is a Paula Deen recipe so I found it on the Food Network site and made it for all of my guests this weekend. Everybody loved it! So here it is:






4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my, I think I might get in trouble with this one!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. Those look YUMMY!

Kasandra said...

I just found my 'fall dessert' to make this weekend...YUM!

Tia said...

I tried them this weekend with my family all here. There were 16 people over for dinner and they all said it was good!