Friday, November 6, 2009

Love and Marriage

Kinley is very interested in marriage because she has seen Cinderella and Jasmine get married in the movies. ("But not Snow White. She just rides on the prince's horse.) Last night Kinley saw a wedding picture of us. Shocked she said,

K: You got married?!?

Me: Yep.

K: And Daddy was the King?

Me: Uhhhhh, yeah, I guess.

K: When I get big like you can I get married?

Me: Yes.

K: But who will be the king?

Me: I don't know. You'll meet some boy that you fall in love with.

K: Maybe......Ryker.

Me: No. You can't marry your brother.

K: (after a long pause) I guess I'll just marry myself. I can't think of anybody else.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh, that's cute!

I'll have to show you the picture Claire drew of herself pregnant with her 3rd child (River), her other two girls Kate and On, her husband John and me cooking in the corner. She drew me all wrinkly and old and everything. :-)