This is her non-cake birthday cake.
It is a big rice krispie star with cake pop stars shooting out of it and cake pop flowers surrounding it. I mentioned the cake pops before but I thought I would give you a little more detail.Bakerella has all the details but here are the instructions in a nutshell.
1. Make a cake mix as directed on the package. Let it cool.
2. Destroy the cake. Pulverize it. Squish it with your hands. Have fun!
3. Mix one container of cream cheese frosting with smashed cake.
4. Press gooey cake mess into molds (cookie cutters).
5. Lay molded globs of cake onto wax paper lined cookie sheets and freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Insert sticks and cover cake with melted candy.
7. Let dry standing up.
So that is what we're eating....along with liquid nitrogen ice cream (Brian's contribution). We are also going to be having water balloon fights and sidewalk chalk drawing competitions....not to mention lots of jumping on the new trampoline that Cainan and Kinley got for their birthdays. It's going to be a fun weekend!