Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Priorities

Sorry LOST. I know this is your day. The day I gush about the intricacies of your writing and the depth of your intrigue. But the Olympics are on and they take precedence. After all they are only on tv for two weeks every two years. I still love you but I will have to watch you online tonight (while waiting for my DVR to get far enough ahead in the Olympics that I don't have to watch commercials). So maybe tomorrow there will be a review posted here. Maybe not.

Sorry blog. I know I should post on you everyday. I was, and then.....FACEBOOK. It is so easy to just write a little one liner about the funny, odd, disgusting or cute things that happen during my day. I can whip out a status in just a few seconds, whereas it takes up to 10 minutes to post the same information here on you, blog. I recognize however, that you are permanent. You are a record of my life as a stay-at-home-mom (which may be over sooner rather than later) and I can return to your catalog of my life any time. Facebook is a passing flash, lost forever after a few weeks. So I will try to remember to put all my precious information right here where it belongs as well as on my Facebook status, and if it bores my readers who are also my "friends" then so be it.

With that in mind: Here is Kinley's take on our recent bout of snowy weather: "Some people don't like cold snow but lotta people like rainbows and unicorns."

No comments: