Tuesday, January 26, 2010

C ya Tomorrow

There are no recipes here today for two reasons:

#1: Tomorrow is the big reveal of the January Daring Baker's Challenge so I will have two recipes to share tomorrow. Be sure to come back to see that.

#2: I'm kind of bummed about baking/cooking right now. First of all eating healthy puts a big damper in the fun baking projects, and secondly I accidently erased all of my recipe links. I had links to probably 50 recipes that I wanted try in my favorites list. All gone. It was devastating. So I'm starting over from scratch. *sigh*

Anyway, tomorrow's post should be very educational and will hopefully give you two new recipes to try on your family. In the meantime I'm sure they're all still baking over at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday and Tuesdays at the Table. Check it out.

No comments: