Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Get Rich Quick Scheme

Last week while I was sitting in the doctors office waiting to be told that I could throw out my crutches (Yippee!), I watched an episode of Dr. Oz. He was focusing on plastic surgery and highlighting a new technique. It involves using all natural substances to fill lines and wrinkles on your face. This is safer than injecting your face full of chemicals and engineered substances.

The natural substance? Your own body fat. Yep, they suck it out of your stomach or thighs or wherever you want it removed and then inject it into your face. Gross, I know. (With my luck all of that fat would end up sliding down out of my forehead and settle along my lower jaw giving me a nice set of jowls.) And they did this on live TV. They actually took a woman backstage and performed the procedure during the show. (Not sure how a television studio qualifies as a sterile environment, but that's beside the point.)

Here's my question: Since I've got enough excess belly fat to tighten up the faces of a tour bus full of red hat ladies and I've only got four wrinkles a few millimeters deep, could I sell all of my extra all-natural, organic fat to some poor skinny ladies that spent too much time in the tanning beds in college?

I think I see some potential here. I wonder if EBay has a market for "blubber"?

1 comment:

CZ said...

Funny! Wow...you learn something new every day!