Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pizza Pasta

At one of my recent visits to the chiropractor's office I was reading a Kraft Food magazine and found LOTS of recipes that I wanted to try. I scribbled frantically on scraps of paper in the bottom of my purse and brought home the recipe for the Fiesta Burgers I posted about last week and this recipe.

Pizza Pasta

penne pasta
green pepper
yellow pepper
tomatoes
onion
hard salami
mozarella cheese
Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing

Cooked the pasta according to package directions. Rinse to cool. Chop veggies, salami and cheese in to bite sized pieces. Mix with pasta. Coat with Kraft dressing.
You can use as much or as little of each ingredient as you want. This was a simple, crowd pleasing dish that went a long way. Yummy, Yummy!

For more delicious recipes check out Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

Tomorrow: more from our DC vacation.

4 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

Mmmm, that looks so yummy! I will try this for sure! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope to see you at Crock Pot Wednesday on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Thanks again for posting.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Great idea! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT.

Lynn said...

This sounds really tasty, and a great way to use up some of those garden peppers and tomatoes. Thanks for sharing it -- I'm printing this one out :)