Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Getting Started

OK, I have finally entered the technological age and started a blog. I can't think of why anyone would want to read anything that is posted on it, but it will be fun journaling in this format. Also, if anyone out there is looking for us they should be able to find us..so here are the details. This blog will contain the ramblings of Crystal Elaine Hayes Grove, former resident of Iuka, Illinois and student at Salem Community High School and Eastern Illinois University. I used to teach Spanish at Vandalia High School but I am a stay-at-home mom now. I am involved in Mothers of Preschooler (MOPS) and the First Christian Church. I am married to Brian Lee Grove of Olney, Illinois, former student at Effingham High School and Eastern Illinois University. He is a science teacher at Bond County High School, Kaskaskia Junior College and Greenville College. We currently live in Greenville, Illinois with our two sons, Ryker (7) and Cainan (3) and our daughter, Kinley (3 mos.). That should be enough, so on to something more interesting...maybe.

No comments: