Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Watercolor Painting Made Easy

My four year old is an artist. Just ask him. He'll tell you all about it. His favorite medium right now is watercolor painting. My sister gave me this great tip for providing the little Picasso with lots of clean, un-spillable water to wet his brush with.

Just fill a six hole muffin tin with water. Fill each hole half way and let them paint to their heart's content. It can't be tipped over (accidentally anyway) and there are 6 pools of clean water for them to use.

Give it a try and for more great WFMW tips head over to Rocks in My Dryer and read them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great tip!! Part of the reason I don't let the kids paint is the big mess. Wonder if that would work for bubbles too?
Anyway, you were kind enough to leave a comment for a free blog makeover but I can't find an email addy. Please send one to me at
blogfairytemplates at gmail dot come so that I can contact you if you win.

Jill said...

Yee! I'm on your blog. :-) Anyway, I'm posting so much because I'm at the library and can do so in like 5 seconds flat.